Sunday, May 6, 2012

When I grow up, I wanna be a Leopard

(don't know why I look so angry...I'm not!!)





Pants: Target, Top: Gap Body, Shoes: Steve Madden, Jewels: ASOS, Forever 21

I notice myself (often) talking about what I want to do when I "grow up".  It is weird to think that I AM a grown up...I don't know how I feel about that.  I thought this was a fun outfit and all day, I felt like a kid...and I dug it.  It was comfy and cute and I wanted to skip everywhere, except work of course.  But I still wanted to.

I've posted about these jeans before, but just a reminder...they ARE from Target and they look almost exactly like the Current Elliot leopard denim that is almost impossible to find.  I love them and the price was aaammmaaazzzinnnggg. 

Have a good Sunday frands!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...