Thursday, February 3, 2011

Our Beauty Must-Have's: Mary-Margaret

 High Beam by Benefit has recently become a life saver for me.  I use just a dab right below my brow line and on my cheekbone and it brightens me up.  It keeps me looking fresh-faced and dewy for hours.
 Hoola by Benefit is my bronzer of choice, and the best part is...I have had it for almost 3 years!  What I like most about this bronzer is that it has brown undertones rather than orange.  When I use it I actually feel naturally tan.
 I discovered BareMinerals about a year ago, and have been hooked ever since.  The idea of a powder foundation was totally foreign to me, but I gave it a shot after hearing such great things about it.  Although I still don't use it INSTEAD of a liquid foundation, I do use it as a powder, and it literally lasts all day.  The key is finding your right color.  Go to a BareMinerals in the mall and they will match you up!
 Stila Smudge Pots have become my new favorite eyeliner.  It is incredibly easy to use as long as you find a nice angled eyeliner brush.  So easy to create the perfect cat eye or just a day time look.
 Make Up Forever has amazing products.  Their liquid foundation lasts for hours and matches my skin perfectly.
 Tweezerman tweezers are the best tweezers ever.  I like the ones with the angled tips, but it is totally up to you!
 We all know that Philosophy makes amazing products with even more amazing smells.  I actually discovered this smell: "unconditional love" while browsing through the "to go" items in the check out line at Sephora.  I found a mini perfume with this scent and fell in love.  I now use the firming lotion and I love the way the scent lasts for hours, and it helps to tighten my skin.
 Illamasqua lipsticks are the best lipsticks.  I have been wearing red a lot lately and it is all thanks to this brand.  They have the richest colors that do not need reapplying.  I cannot wait to try pink and nude!
 St. Tropez makes the best sunless tanning supplies out there.  I prefer to use the spray because it doesn't get on your hands, it is easy to use, and it if does get on the carpet or your couch, it dries clear!  
 Too Faced eye palettes have become a new obsession of mine.  My favorite is the Naked Eye collection, but they are all amazing.  The best part is that it is all right there!  It comes with the brushes you need, cute packaging, and most importantly, little "how to" cards of how to create different looks.  For example a night time look, a day time look, and a natural look.  It actually tells you which eye shadow to use where.  It could not be easier!!
 This Fiberwig mascara is awesome.  It actually creates little tubes around each of your eyelashes and you can actually see them come off when you wash your face.  Mascara is so hard for me to find, but now I am hooked.
Finally, I just love this Sugar Lip Polish.  It is like a scrub for your lips that feels and tastes great.  I like to keep my lips in good condition and using this once a day really keeps them feeling great.  Just add a dab to your lips, rub it around and let it sit for a few.  Wash it off and your lips will be left feeling soft, silky, and tasting great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...