Thursday, February 3, 2011

Our Beauty Must-Have's: Jenny

 This exfoliating cream is my best friend during the winter season!! I take a dab of this product and rub it in circles on my damp face in the shower.  When you rinse it off your left with a smooth and glowing result! I use it twice a week.

 I have come to the conclusion that I can't live without this product.  When applied, it instantly adds color and vibrancy to your face.  I put some on my cheeks forehead and chin...just a little bit goes a long way!

 Givenchy's Phenomen'Eyes can get to all those lashes that you always miss while using that big clumpy mascara wand that your used to using.  I use the blackest black color which defines your eyes and makes them big and beautiful!!

 This concealer called Boi_ing is the perfect cover up for those dark bags under your eyes from the sleepless nights...for the discoloration around the nose...and even a good base for your lip color!  This product is always in my purse for those easy touch ups! 

Benefit has this convenient smokey eye palette that I am obsessed with!  The darkest color is what I use for my main eyeshadow and the other two to left of it are great for the putting on the brow bone, in the inner and outer part of the eye and in the middle of your bottom lip to make them appear plump and luscious!! And the first product shown on the left is the Boi_ing concealer mentioned above! Didn't I say it was convenient??
YSL is probably one of my favorite brands in clothing and definitely in makeup!!  This Kohl eyeliner is amazing because it is smudge proof and lasts all day!  Also it allows you to do the perfect cat eye!


Like I said...I love YSL!  This shimmering lip gloss is my last step while getting ready to seize the day! It adds some dimension to the lips and this Tickle Me Pink color always puts me in a good mood!
When the day is all done and I am taking off all my makeup and getting ready for bed....this is my go-to.  Aragan Oil repairs your skin while you sleep and you wake up with illuminated, refresh skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...