Monday, March 5, 2012

VonLace X Addison

CAPE SLEEVE EASY DRESS


Day Time:




Dress: Addison, Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell, Bracelets: Forever 21, Watch: Betsy Johnson, Bag: Simone Camille

Night Time:




Dress: Addison, Shoes: Vince Camuto, Bag: Chanel, Headpiece: LF, Bracelets: Forever 21


As you may know, we have had the pleasure of working with The Addison Story.  They sent each of us a piece from their Spring 2012 collection and we could not be more impressed.  I chose this dress...  The colors are amazing and the fit is superb.  For day, I paired it with some clogs, a casual bag, and some bangles. For night, I paired it with nude pumps, a little black bag, a headpiece and some bracelets.  (might I add that I got so many compliments)

Get this dress here!!!!!

Please check them out, you wont be disappointed!!!!!

xx
Mary Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...