Thursday, March 29, 2012

New (cheap) Purchases: Mary Margaret

Love the Current/Elliot jeans but can't afford them?  Look no farther! Target has this super similar pair here!

Rory Beca's collaboration with Forever 21 is amazing and such a good price point.  I have been living in this dress. get it here!!

Awesome top from H&M

obsessed with this necklace from ALDO

my new favorite watch. so much fun!! Find it here at Target

Hey yall!  I have had shopping fever...with this weather and the colors of the season, it's been really hard to keep this under control.  HOWEVER, I have been doing a really good job of finding fashion for cheap!! Here are some of my recent finds, and I can't wait to show you how I wear them!

xoxo Mary Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...