Sunday, January 1, 2012

Spring WishList: Mary-Margaret

Rebecca Minkoff Mac Clutch in Persimmon



ANYTHING royal blue.  I am dying for some royal blue pieces in my wardrobe.  I don't know when the obsession started, but it is in full force!!


The Clarisonic face thingy


Issey Miyake perfume l'eau d'issey -- I used to use this a long time ago, and am
getting tired of everything I have now. I think it's time for a new scent for
spring!

Tom Ford cat eye sunglasses 

YSL Arty Ovale ring in Lapis.


Bobbi Brown's new orange lipstick




First off, SO SORRY for our lack of posting since Thanksgiving.  We have been so busy with holiday stuff, but we are back!

Anyways, these are definitely on my Spring wishlist.  I have a few of these items already in the works, so stay tuned!



XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...